Summer Camp Registration is now Open!
Below, please find details about our 2019 summer camps and the registration form. Each camp has only 16 spots available so register soon!
Additionally, we have 4 scholarship spots available in each camp. If you would like to apply for a camp scholarship, please reach out to our program director, Maggie, at Maggie@zoologyfoundation.org for an application. Statement of need is required.
Campers will enjoy a hands-on animal experience in which they will learn about the mind and behaviors of multiple species, animal care, and conservation. Please bring your own lunch and refillable water bottle; snacks will be provided.
- Monday, June 10th – Thursday, June 13th; 8:00 AM to 4:00 PM; Ages 10-12, $210.00
- Monday, June 24th – Thursday, June 27th; 8:00 AM to 4:00 PM; Ages 7-9, $210.00
- Monday, July 15th – Thursday, July 18th; 8:00 AM to 4:00 PM; Ages 9-11, $210.00
Come meet and learn about the animals at the sanctuary, play games, and complete crafts! Please bring your own lunch and refillable water bottle; snacks will be provided.
- Wednesday, June 19th; 9:00 AM to 3:00 PM; Ages 5-6, $60.00
- Thursday, July 25th; 9:00 AM to 3:00 PM; Ages 5-6, $60.00